Monday, July 10, 2006

World Cup 2006

I am not a football fans at all.
Bro asked me if I ever finished watching 1 game match during World Cup 2006 fever.
I just answered "No".
He sounded so strange as if I was Alien from another world. ( I think a lot of friends around me also Alien in this case, haha..)
There's nothing wrong with it for not watching World Cup 2006 as long as I can still have conversation on the below topic :D
- Brazil lose in match with France. (Henry da man in this game)
- Germany lose to Itali
- Portugal won in the match with England
- Italy the champion for World Cup 2006

Theory in life:
Do not shut yourself from anything that flows around you. Though you are not fully into it but at least you are part of it. Thus, keep you from moving along with the world around you.


2 comments:

laserspit said...

You are not along brader, I didn't manage to finish even one match too!!!

Dragon City said...

brader...world cup over already..when wanna karaoke?