Tuesday, September 05, 2006

New member

Tea Tarik in space
No words.

Compound rates for traffic summonses slashed
I am not sure if this concern anyone. But I think is good to aware of it :).


Steve Irwin

The fall of The Crocodile Hunter on 4th September, 2006. My condolences on the loss of a wildlife
expert. His television program offers a fascinating glimpse of the living creatures in the wild. The courage that has in him having close contact with the poisonous creatures was the thing that impressed me a lot.

Meet my new family member - Jordan.
He will be turning into 3 months old next week.

Does first picture remind you of any familiar building? :D
Tips: Lion


Jordan :
















Princess :
My sweet Princess. She has been pretty much exhausted ever since the little one gets into her life.
















Play Time:
What a naughtly little buddy :).





















Movies:
1. Vegas Baby
















2. The Dark
















3. Eskwad (France Horror Movie)













Anime:
1. Demonbane [05]

No comments: